• Start of abstract submission

    July 1, 2018
  • Deadline of abstract submission

    December 15, 2018
  • Deadline of full paper submission

    January 31 , 2019
  • Announcement of conference program

    March 1, 2019


Visitors to Sharm El-Sheikh from most countries are welcomed and traveling to Sharm el Sheikh, Dahab, Nuweiba and Taba resorts for up to 15 days receive a free entry permission stampupon arrival. If you intend to travel out of these areas or stay longer than 15 days, you must get a visa. Tourist visas granted using the e-visa system are valid for a maximum of 3 months. Although it's still possible to get a tourist visa on arrival, it'sbetter to get one before you travel. Because Sharm as well as some other tourist resorts such as Taba and Dahab are on the Sinai Peninsula, a Visa is required in order to:

a) Travel out of Sinai - to Cairo, Luxor, The Ras Mohammed trip by boat, quad (taking in the blue lagoon & BBQ lunch), car or bus.

b) to leave the immediate beach area and go further out to sea. The latter means that if you want to go to some dive sites - you will need a visa.

One can buy a single entry visa on arrival in Sinai or Egypt. It's valid for 30 days. One can obtain multi-entry visas from his country's consulate, prior to travel. They are validfor 6m & allow a maximum single stay of 90 days. Get Your Visa Online from - www.visa2egypt.gov.eg